Here’s my question
Looking at the major committees/boards/governance structures in the Sydney Diocese it seems that women are under-represented. For example
- Standing Committee – 10 out of 56 members are women
- Moore Theological College – 1 out of 16 members are women
- Anglican Church League – 7 out of 59 members are women
- Anglicare – 4 out of 16 members are women
- Evangelism and New Churches – 1 out of 8 members are women
What do you propose to do to correct the under representation of women in major organisations in the diocese?